Customer Service Representative - Hinesville
Our number one priority is to serve customer needs in a courteous and professional manner.
Our CSRs are not just cashiers. Our CSRs are required to do the following.
- Provide a friendly greeting to all customers upon entering the store or on the phone.
- Get to know your customers, learn, and use their name.
- Go out of your way to make customers feel important and valued.
- Move quickly to provide fast yet, friendly service.
- Help people buy by pointing out promotional items and suggestive sell to customers when appropriate.
- Thank customers for their business and invite them back.
Without our customers we would not be in business. It’s imperative that they receive 100% of our attention and we show appreciation for their business. Additional responsibilities include:
Cleaning & Housekeeping: Inside
Restrooms: Floor, toilet, sink, mirror, walls, and ceiling clean and odor free. Soap, towels and toilet paper stocked
Trash Cans: Emptied, clean and bags tucked out of site
Doors, windows, walls, shelves, and sills.
Floors: Sweep and mop, free of trash, spills, and stains
Coolers: Doors and shelves cleaned free of stains and spills
Rugs: Swept and free of trash
Transaction Counter: Clean and organized. Remove items not for sale.
Shelves: Clean and dust free
Food Service Area: Equipment and prep area clean and organized
Back office and cooler neat and organized
Coffee and Fountain Area: Clean, free of spills and trash
Merchandise: Clean and dust free
Cleaning & Housekeeping: Outside
Parking Lot: Swept and free of trash, oil, gas spots, cigarette butts, and weeds
Windows & Doors: Clean, no faded or unauthorized signs
Entrance Sidewalk: Clean, stain and trash free
Trash Cans: Clean, not overflowing, and bags tucked out of site.
Fuel Islands: Clean dispensers and nozzles.
Squeegies & towels on all islands, windshield buckets clean and full
Stock, front, and face all merchandise
All merchandised priced
Cooler fronted and labels faced
Stock fountain, cooler, and freezer, condiments
Check and remove out of date merchandise
Move and build displays.
Sales Counter: Proper Cig. display, products priced
Stock lottery supplies and cigarettes
Change bag in box syrup on fountain
Proper cash & credit card, refund, and shift procedures including cash drops and safe operations
Basic math computation to count back change
Adhere to policies on age restricted product sales
Inventory Control: observe and react to shoplifters and gas theft
Check in vendors
Maintain safe environment – gas spills, emergency stop, slips, falls, lifting procedures
Attend store meetings and view website
Log and report maintenance issues to manager immediately
Ability, Education, and/or Related Work History
· Must be in physically good shape and able to lift bend and stand up to eight hours.
· Must be able to bend/squat/twist/stoop/kneel and reach forward.
· Must be able to work in a cooler at a temperature of 32 degrees.
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
· Must be able to push/pull 45 lbs.
· Must be able to do basic math.
· Must be able to speak, read and write English and communicate with customers in English.
· Be able to climb a two to five foot ladder and maintain balance to clean windows and stock and arrange coolers and shelves, hang and/or change signs in and around store.
· Must be able to react to a fire by lifting a fire extinguisher weighing 10 pounds and moving it to the fire area.
**Equal Opportunity Employer**